Jan 12, 2012

Swag for Amazon Gift Cards

What is Swag Bucks? New to Swagbucks- sign up HERE - If you have not signed up yet- I highly recommend it I so far have enough points to redeem on Amazon.com for about $85.00 worth of merchandise!

I know of people that have been able to get items for free by cashing in the points for amazon gift cards. . . I would recommend installing the tool bar. The other day I received 4 pts by typing my web page thru the tool bar in the matter of 20 minutes...easy points!

Swagbucks is a search engine that awards you in the form of Swag bucks (points that can be traded in for prizes.) You can chose from a variety of prizes including gift cards. My favorite is a $5 Amazon.com gift card. It costs 450 Swagbucks. I usually receive points within my first 5-10 searches. 
 
You can go here to join. I just started so I have not received any gift cards yet, but know it will be worth it, If you refer someone to Swagbucks, when they win by searching, you win the same amount! It’s awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment